.

.

Mar 12, 2014

In love with pastel


I have long resisted sequins and then I pulled this shirt out of the closet. Considering that the shirt has short sleaves, this jacket was quite sufficient because it's warm these days. When I bought the jacket I told Milana that I need bracelets in similar colors. She has performed her magic and I'm more than satisfied. Since I am currently in love with pastel pieces, these bracelets I wear all the time. Visit Mixi's jewelry box and see a full offer.

Dugo sam se odupirala šljokicama a onda sam izvukla ovu majicu iz ormara. S ozirom da je kratkih rukava, uz ovu jaknu mi je bila sasvim dovoljna jer je toplo ovih dana. Kada sam kupila jaknu rekla sam Milani da mi trebaju narukvice u toj nijansi. Ona je izvela svoju čaroliju i ja sam više nego zadovoljna. S obzirom da sam trenutno zaljubljena u pastelne komade, ove narukvice ne skidam. Posjetite Mixi's jewelry box  i pogledajte cjelokupnu ponudu!


New Yorker jacket, shirt and ankle boots
Terranova jeans
Parfois bag

17 comments:

  1. hon, love the details of this bracelet!



    new outfit post is up!


    THE MILANO MODE
    THE MILANO MODE
    THE MILANO MODE




    ReplyDelete
  2. Volim sve ove nijanse, narukvica je baš divna, kao i lak :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boja jakne je odlicna, a tek narukvice, prelepe su :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUper ti je ova, opustena i udobna :)

    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/03/instagram-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue puff jacket and the bracelet is really cute... I love pastels too... they remind me so much of Spring... which I am still waiting for here... soon :) Have a wonderful rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the combination of your jacket and your bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ne mogu da se nagledam te narukvice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful! ♥

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. when i m looking on ur photo and ur outfit i know that spring is comming :) fantastic colours :) kisses


    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/03/ciuszki-ze-sklepu-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. zgodan outfit, sviđaju mi se mint detalji :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely bracelet and jacket dear...I too love pastel colors...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos ; D

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love your style! Nice to meet you!
    Un abbraccio,
    Eva e Valentina the anarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look....

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete