.

.

Mar 2, 2014

Clothes make me happy. I'm superficial. Whatever.

When I first saw this jacket I immediately wanted to buy it, the color is perfect and it looked like foam or some candy. Another item on my Spring wishlist is crossed. This outfit I created in a hurry, but I'm pleased with the outcome. I needed some bright colors, so I put a yellow necklace. What do you say?

Kada sam prvi put vidjela ovu jaknu poželjela sam odmah da je kupim, boja je savršena i izgledala je kao pjena ili neka bombona. Još jedna stavka sa moje proljetne wishliste je precrtana. Ovaj outfit sam složila u žurbi, ali sam zadovoljna ishodom. Trebalo mi je malo jarke boje pa sam stavila žutu ogrlicu. Šta vi kažete?

                                        Follow Fashion section by Lory on INSTAGRAM



New Yorker jacket and jeans
Parfois necklace and bag
Cruciani bracelet
Kitten boots

19 comments:

  1. SUperiska outfit, ogrlica mi je strava vec sam je videla kod tebe negde, super mi je :)
    A ta narukvica mi je odlicna, ja svoju nikako da prestanem nositi :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/03/rainbow-sweetly.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dolores, I love the light blue puff jacket, very cute and a great yellow statement necklace... sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ogrlica mi se super uklopila, baš je dobra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pattern on the jeans and cute shoes!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yellow necklace is great idea! Yes, this jacket is a must have piece. Cool!

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super post! torbica, tole i narukvica su mi favoriti. a i jaknica je bas kjut :). xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm currently holding a giveaway for one lucky reader to win a gorgeous statement necklace, please check it out!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank you! :)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very smart , I liver your necklace
    I am inviting you to take part $80 Jollychic Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/02/jollychic-80-giveaway.html?m=0
    Have a nice day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit dear...looking stunning on you...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super kombinacija Lory!A tu torbu obožavam xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your jacket
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/electric-blue-blazer.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit ; )

    ReplyDelete
  13. que preciosidad de pantalones
    @AndreeaCarro MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Baby plava mi je jedna od najlepših boja tako da mnogo mi se dopada i posebno detalj u vidu žute ogrlice... pun pogodak! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Prelepo izgledas :) Fotke su odlicne :)
    Svidja mi se boja kose :)

    Sanja's Burgundy Blog
    Sanja's Burgundy Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  16. jaknica je med xDD

    xx
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete