.

.

Mar 5, 2014

Eiffel tower


I don't like when someone is being late, it doesn't matter whether it is related to work or informal meetings. Recently when the number of my obligations grew I started being late. We are speaking of a few minutes, but it started to annoys me. This's reason why I started wearing watch and I chose this one with the white bracelet. It's beautiful and fits into almost all of my outfits. White is one of the most dominant color of the season, and the Eiffel Tower is one of my favourite motives. Not because it reminds me of Paris as the city of love, but because it is reminds me of Paris as the fashion capitol and always perfectly dressed Parisians. Be sure to visit Born Pretty store and look at their offer. If you decide to treat yourself with something use the coupon DGBC10 and you will receive a 10% discount on their fabulous prices.

Ne volim kašnjenje, nije bitno da li je vezano za posao ili neformalne sastanke. U poslednje vrijeme, kako je broj mojih obaveza porastao, ja sam počela da kasnim. Ništa značajno, nekoliko minuta, ali mi je to počelo smetati.  Zbog toga sam počela nositi sat i izabrala sam ovaj sa bijelom narukvicom. Predivan je i uklapa se u gotovo sve moje outfite. Bijela je jedna od dominantnijih boja sezone, a Ajfelov toranj je meni drag motiv. Ne zato što podsjeća na Pariz kao grad ljubavi, već zato što podsjeća na Pariz kao grad mode i uvijek savršeno obučene parižanke. Obavezno posjetite Born pretty store i pogledajte njihovu ponudu. Ukoliko odlučite sebe obradovati sa nečim upotrebite kupon DGBC10 i dobićete 10% popusta na njihove već fenomenalne cijene.


New Yorker pants
Passport blazer
Pierre Cardin scarf
Watch thanks to Born pretty store

15 comments:

  1. Divna kombinacija boja :) a satić je presladak :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super je sat :) I moji bi trebalo da stignu uskoro :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE LOOK :) UR WATCH IS SO LOVELY <3
    maybe u can help me with my dresale whishlist ,i need 1 clik on my wishlist ,u help me a lot thank u if is not problem for u :)

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Watch! I'd wear the Eiffel Tower everywhere :) ! Would love to keep in touch with u - let‘s follow each other♡Love, Kyra
    Would you like to follow each other? I Follow back♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great watch and outfit ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing watch !
    http://indiesan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dopadaju mi se te cipelice, boja pogotovo. Jesu to baletanke ili imaju stiklu? Divne su! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Imaju malu petu, inace to su cipelice sa mog vjencanja gdje mi je trebalo nesto u jarkoj boji a udobno! x

      Delete
  8. Lovely pics dear...loved your watch a lot...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pre pre prelpe boje danas, pogotovo te cipelice :)

    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/03/denim-with-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the watch, it is an accessory that can be worn with just about anything and yet still stand out, plus I love the Eiffel Tower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice watch, love the blue and pink outfit!
    Check out my NEW POST and let me know what you think. I'll be really appreciate, thanks!

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love your Eiffel Tower watch, born pretty store is amazing...
    U look nice in turquoise outfit
    Don't forget to enter my $80 Jollychic Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/02/jollychic-80-giveaway.html?m=0
    Have a nice day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete