.

.

Oct 23, 2014

Wrap it up


When I don't have time and inspiration to create outfits, I'm going to safe combination and wear double denim. I usually add some scarf from the closet. On the end I get an effective and comfortable look without huge effort. In such situations, I choose a large bag and one of those I bought at Aldo few weeks ago.

Kada nemam vremena i inspiracije za kreiranje outfita, ja idem na sigurno i nosim dupli džins. Obično zgrabim i neku ešarpu iz garderobera. Na kraju dobijem efektan i udoban look bez imalo truda. U tim situacijama biram veliku torbu, a jednu takvu sam kupila  u Aldu prije par sedmica. 



New Yorker denim shirt
Terranova jeans
Aldo bag
Parfois ring
H&M slip on sneakers

16 comments:

  1. Love ur denim on denim look!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sal je prekrasan! Izgledas sjajno ;) Svidja mi se paz frizura, stoji ti fantazija :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great look for you... I too have those days where I go into the closet and end up picking out an old comfortable clothing item and it always works... it is nice to see you back blogging... have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nemam reči koliko mi se ovo sviđa. Mnogo volim kad nešto jednostavno može tako lepo da izgleda a da pritom nije jedna od već viđenih kombinacija. Ešarpa je predivna! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very pretty and cool!

    Can you please click in some of the links of this post? http://dontmakeusblush.blogspot.pt/2014/10/sheinside-wishlist.html We will return the favor when you need it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool and unique look! I love your gold ring! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super su patike i ešarpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lep casual outfit. Sal je divan i odlicno ti stoji.

    Fabulous 30s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sal je predivan i bas upotpunjuje kombinaciju a denim on denim je po menj postala modna klasika koja odusevljava svaki puta :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great! I love your big scarf :)

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2014/10/cardigan-giveaway-from-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Divno izgledas, mnogo mi se dopada torba ! :-) xoxo

    NEW POST
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/10/sporty-dress-55.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sal je fenomenalan!Bas mi se sviđa!xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful scarf and shoes!

    kiss
    from
    Greece

    ReplyDelete
  14. klaasika, s ttim se ne moze nilad pogrijesiti :D

    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/2014/11/wishlist.html#more

    ReplyDelete