.

.

Oct 14, 2014

Military shirt


Military is one of the leading trends of the season and definitely it's the trend that fits my style. Olive green is the color that I love and it's always present in my wardrobe. I combined military shirt with a elegant skirt and I like final outcome. The bag is new, I got it from Yesfor and I wore it the most often in the past month. For a long time, I have been searching for a simple little black bag and I finally found it.

Military je jedan od vodećih trendova sezone i svakako trend koji se uklapa u moj stil. Maslinasto zelena je boja koju obožavam i uvijek je zastupljena u mom garderoberu. Ovdje sam kombinovala vojničku košulju sa elegantnom suknjom i dopao mi se krajnji rezultat. Torba je nova, stigla je sa Yesfor sajta i najčešće nju nosim već mjesec dana. Dugo sam tražila jednostavnu malu crnu torbu i konačno sam je pronašla.


H&M skirt
Yesfor bag
Parfois earrings
New Yorker ankle boots

7 comments:

  1. love this look!

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/10/wygraj-jeden-z-3-swetrow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like olive green and it pairs so well with black and it is a really great Fall color ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice boots! <3
    www.michelleyeremi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super kombinacija Lory,kosulja je odlicna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ur shirt..it's my fav shade!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete