.

.

Jun 20, 2014

Blue necklace



The exam period has started and I devoted myself to learning. Therefore, the number of posts is reduced, but I hope you understand me. These days several packages has arrived and you will have opportunity to see in future posts what I've got. The first is this beautiful necklace from the site SAMMYdress. I had a dilemma between blue and lilac, but you all know how much I love the blue color. Which will perfectly fit in all my summer outfits. 

P.S. HERE you can read an interview that I gave to San Magazin.

U toku su ispitni rokovi i ja sam se posvetila učenju. Zbog toga se broj postova smanjio, ali nadam se da me razumijete. Ovih dana mi je stiglo i nekoliko paketa tako da ćete u narednim postovima vidjeti šta sam to sve dobila. Prva je ova predivna ogrlica sa sajta SAMMYdress. Dvoumila sam se između plave i lila, ali svi već znate koliko ja volim plavu boju. Savršeno će se uklopiti u sve moje ljetne outfite.

p.s. OVDJE možete pročitati intervju koji sam dala za San Magazin.



Necklace thanks to SAMMYdress (link)
C&A T-shirt
New Yorker pants
Local store sandals
Carpisa bag

22 comments:

  1. I like your pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great pants and bag. You're very pretty. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty outfit! I love the blue finger nails and toe nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool<3

    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/06/bad-romance.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kako je slatka kombinacija, boje su divne i sve je nekako u harmoniji :)
    Bravo za intervju, baš mi je drago! ;) I da ne zaboravim, srećno sa ispitima!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sretno s ispitima :) Ogrlica mi je divna, baš sam je žmirkala neki dan na nekom sajtu... divna mi je i ova plava u kombinaciji s cvijećem! Jako lijepa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantasticna je ogrlica :) Odlicne pantalone :)
    New post is up, check out :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/06/white-shirt-and-lovely-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mene su očarale te divne sandalice :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! wishing you a great weekend…
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the whole outfit, it looks really great on you.. blue is a wonderful color for you, I love the pop of the pink :)

    I understand your need for less posts, you will be busy with school, don't worry, we will be here when you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pantalone su super, a cvetni print je uvek ocaravajuci.
    Torbica mi je so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. sandalice su taaako medene XD
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful necklace and the bag is amazing <3
    Xx
    www.trendy-twist.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice photos ; D

    ReplyDelete
  16. me encanta el estampado del pantalón, y tus sandalias son preciosas
    @AndreeaCarro www.MiPerchaPesa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. looks lovely, is great and trousers and collar love me, do you think if we keep? kisses :)

    http://Encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete