.

.

Feb 16, 2014

New bag

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
This bag is a new in my wardrobe. A few months ago I saw this model in red (as a replacement for THIS bag), but I eventually bought a red Aldo bag. I recently saw that it is available in this color and it was on sale too. I was hesitating because I didn't need a new bag, and I got three new ones in January. And then my husband went on a business trip, and since the two of us don't like to be apart, I was very sad. Logically, I comforted myself with shopping and it solved my dilemma. The bag is beautiful and I think that will fit perfectly with all pastel combinations that I have in mind.

Ova torba je novitet u mom garderoberu. Prije nekoliko mjeseci sam željela ovaj model u crvenoj boji (kao zamjenu za OVU torbu), ali sam na kraju ipak kupila crvenu Aldo torbu. Skoro sam vidjela da postoji u ovoj boji i još je bila na sniženju. Dvoumila sam se jer mi nije trebala nova torba, a i u januaru sam dobila tri nove. A onda je moj suprug otišao na poslovni put, a s obzirom da nas dvoje ne volimo biti razdvojeni, bila sam veoma neraspoložena. Logično, tješila sam se shoppingom. I tako sam riješila dilemu. Torba je predivna i mislim da će se super uklopiti u sve pastelne kombinacije koje imam na umu.


Follow Fashion section by Lory on INSTAGRAM

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

New Yorker jeans and jacket
Vintage shirt
Springfield belt
Parfois bag
Kitten ankle boots

16 comments:

  1. Odlično :) Preslatka je torba :)
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/02/random-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svidja mi se outfit. Na prvoj slici mi izgledas predivno! Kosa ti je bas lepa. Mislim da bi ti razdeljak jos malo sa strane jos lepse stajao! :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur bag ,pretty colour :)
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag is a lovely color... it looks great with your outfit ;-)

      Delete
  4. Savrsen outfit, jako zanimljive farmerke. Pozdrav sa http://vivalafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww I love how like, when you're sad... logically, you buy a new bag! I do that too hahaha. Love your blog girl. Hope we can follow each other via GFC, I always follow back :)

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Valentine's Day: Sophisticated and Sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit, those shoes are rad !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Torba je savršena a uteha sasvim logična :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your pants and bag are amazing :D

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/02/kul-streets.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Volim ovaj denim on denim izgled, a torba je savrsena sad za prolece!!! Pozzz

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit...I love your denim...

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool kombinacija! Nova torba je bas chic :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super su mi denim on denim kombinacije,pa tako i ova tvoja! Torba ce biti super za proljeće:)

    ReplyDelete