.

.

Jan 8, 2014

Budapest part I

After our plans failed for winter holidays in Austria, we packed our bags and went to Budapest. We had enough rest there and we recharged our batteries. I find it difficult to choose favorite between 600 photos to fit it in one post, so I decided to make a few posts on this topic. This is the second time for me to visit Budapest and now I was properly toured and introduced with the city. It is truly a beautiful city with impressive buildings. The wide boulevards are something that always amazed me, but unfortunately at this time I did not have much time to walk them. Enjoy the photos!

Nakon što su nam propali planovi za zimovanje u Austriji, spakovali smo kofere i otišli u Budimpeštu. Odmorili smo se i napunili baterije. Teško mi je između 600 fotografija izdvojiti omiljene i da to stane u jedan post, pa sam odlučila da napravimo tri posta na ovu temu. Ovo mi je drugi put u Budimpešti i sada sam je temeljno obišla i upoznala. Zaista predivan grad sa impresivnim građevinama. Široki bulevari su nešto što me uvijek iznova oduševi, ali nažalost ovaj put nisam imala mnogo vremena za šetnju njima. Uživajte u fotografijama!

                                 Follow Fashion section by Lory on FACEBOOK  LOOKBOOK




















17 comments:

  1. Bila sam nekoliko puta u Budimpesti, obozavam taj grad :) Super su slike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The town has such beautiful articture
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelijepe su slike,a ti si uspijela biti trendy i u setnji;)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow the architecture is so beautiful in that city... I think it is one of the reasons I love Halifax, where I live... as there are many old architectural buildings... love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna visit that place too! beautiful photos! lovely post :)

    hope you can visit my blog sometime soon.
    keep in touch!

    xx
    ellie
    chasingculprit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!! I wanna visit Budapest!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Budapest! Super fotke. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitivno jedan od najlepših gradova :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ja sam bila ali davno pa se ne secam mnogo toga, ovo ce mi biti mali podsetnik ;)
    Imamo iste pantalone iz New Yorkera :) Pozzz

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos!!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Best wishes!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pictures!! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos an outfit to visit Budapest!
    Kisses!
    Ana
    http://nuevatemporada.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for follow me, I follow you back!
    http://lforlilyblog.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a beautiful city! Lovely photos!

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete