.

.

Dec 4, 2013

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun

We had a little time for this photo shooting and I am not satisfied with the quality of photos, but I decided to share it with you for one reason. This represents one more look out of my comfort zone. I never thought, but never, that I'll wear colored nylon stockings. While I am still  not a supporter of them, it was fun and pleasant to wear this outfit. I finally found the sweatshirt that is so soft and comfortable that I'd prefer if I could wear it all day long. Sweatshirt is perfect fit with my favorite skirt and the suede leather boots. What do you think?

Imali smo malo vremena za ovo fotkanje i nisam zadovoljna slikama, ali sam odlučila da ih podijelim sa vama iz jednog razloga. Ovaj look predstavlja još jedan moj izlazak iz sigurne zone. Ja sam mislila da nikada, ali nikada, neću obući najlonke u boji. Iako i dalje nisam pobornik istih, bilo mi je zabavno i prijatno u ovom outfitu. Konačno sam pronašla duks koji je toliko mekan i udoban da bih ga najradije nosila po cijeli dan. Savršeno se uklopio uz moju omiljenu suknju i čizmice od brušene kože. Šta kažete?



  




Vintage skirt
Terranova hoodie and bracelet
Parfois backpack

15 comments:

  1. Taj ranac je predivan! Bas sam se zaljubila, potpuno se istice u celoj kombinaciji! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt, you look pretty
    Have a good day
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mislim da možeš češće da ih nosiš ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. suknja je predobra :)
    sve pohvale :)
    http://fashiondiseaseeee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zanimljiva kombinacija, slozicu se da je ranac predivan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suknja je sjajna!

    Pratimo se?

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlican outfit ! xoxo

    Novi post :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2013/12/pink-beanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so comfy and warm, great style I love it. Have a nice day hun :)

    http://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice look, beautiful skirt, following you now, please follow me back..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Predivna je suknja ;))))

    pusa velika

    Matea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pratim!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog ;)
    You look very pretty!
    xoxo
    http://thehauntedway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute! :)
    lets follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? :)
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete